Класове от библиотеката ATK
- ATK Functions
- Static ATK methods.
- An object which encapsulates a link or set of links in a hypertext document.
- An object that implements all ATK interfaces.
- An object factory for creating AtkNoOpObject instances.
- Base class for ATK classes.
- An object factory for creating AtkObject instances.
- An object used to store the GType of the factories used to create an accessible object for an object of a particular GType.
- An object used to describe a relation between an object and one or more other objects.
- A set of AtkRelations.
- A set of AtkState instances.
- A utility class which supports the adding and removal of event listeners.