This extension provides an interface to the Muscat 3.6 search system. Muscat doesn't exist anymore, but the » Xapian project may provide you with a good alternative.
This extension is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this extension -- including the names of its functions and anything else documented about this extension -- may change without notice in a future release of PHP. Use this extension at your own risk.
These functions are only available if PHP was configured with --with-muscat[=DIR].
This extension defines a Muscat session handler returned by muscat_setup_net() and muscat_setup().
Table of Contents
- muscat_close — Shuts down the muscat session
- muscat_get — Gets a line back from the core muscat API
- muscat_give — Sends string to the core muscat API
- muscat_setup_net — Creates a new muscat session
- muscat_setup — Creates a new local muscat session