This PHP extension provides a processor independent API to XSLT transformations. Currently this extension only supports the Sablotron library from the Ginger Alliance. Support is planned for other libraries, such as the Xalan library or the libxslt library.
XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) Transformations) is a language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents. It is a standard defined by The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Information about XSLT and related technologies can be found at » https://www.w3.org/TR/xslt.
Note: This extension is different than the sablotron extension distributed with versions of PHP prior to PHP 4.1.0, currently only the new XSLT extension in PHP 4.1.0 is supported. If you need support for the old extension, please ask your questions on the PHP mailing lists.
Note: This extension has been moved to the » PECL repository and is no longer bundled with PHP as of PHP 5.0.0.
Note: If you need xslt support with PHP 5 you can use the XSL extension.
This extension uses Sablotron and expat, which can both be found at » https://www.gingerall.org/sablotron.html. Binaries are provided as well as source.
On Unix, run configure with the --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot options. The Sablotron library should be installed somewhere your compiler can find it.
Make sure you have the same libraries linked to the Sablotron library as those, which are linked with PHP. The configuration options: --with-expat-dir=DIR --with-iconv-dir=DIR are there to help you specify them. When asking for support, always mention these directives, and whether there are other versions of those libraries installed on your system somewhere. Naturally, provide all the version numbers.
Be sure your Sablot library is linked to -lstdc++ as otherwise your configure will fail, or PHP will fail to run or load.
Note: Note to Win32 Users In order for this extension to work, there are DLL files that must be available to the Windows system PATH. See the FAQ titled "How do I add my PHP directory to the PATH on Windows" for information on how to do this. Although copying DLL files from the PHP folder into the Windows system directory also works (because the system directory is by default in the systems PATH), it is not recommended. This extension requires the following files to be in the PATH: sablot.dll, expat.dll, and iconv.dll
For PHP <= 4.2.0, the file iconv.dll is not required.
이 확장은 php.ini 설정이 존재하지 않습니다.
This extension defines a XSLT processor resource returned by xslt_create().
이 확장은 다음의 상수들을 정의합니다. 이 확장을 PHP에 내장했거나, 실행시에 동적으로 읽어들일 경우에만 사용할 수 있습니다.
- XSLT_OPT_SILENT (integer)
- Drop all logging and error reporting. This is a generic option for all backends that may be added in the future.
- XSLT_SABOPT_PARSE_PUBLIC_ENTITIES (integer)
Tell Sablotron to parse public entities. By default this has been turned off.
- XSLT_SABOPT_DISABLE_ADDING_META (integer)
Do not add the meta tag "Content-Type" for HTML output. The default is set during compilation of Sablotron.
- XSLT_SABOPT_DISABLE_STRIPPING (integer)
- Suppress the whitespace stripping (on data files only).
- XSLT_SABOPT_IGNORE_DOC_NOT_FOUND (integer)
- Consider unresolved documents (the document() function) non-lethal.
- XSLT_SABOPT_FILES_TO_HANDLER (integer)
- XSLT_ERR_UNSUPPORTED_SCHEME (integer)
- Error return code, for scheme handlers.
Table of Contents
- xslt_backend_info — Returns the information on the compilation settings of the backend
- xslt_backend_name — Returns the name of the backend
- xslt_backend_version — Returns the version number of Sablotron
- xslt_create — Create a new XSLT processor
- xslt_errno — Returns an error number
- xslt_error — Returns an error string
- xslt_free — Free XSLT processor
- xslt_getopt — Get options on a given xsl processor
- xslt_process — Perform an XSLT transformation
- xslt_set_base — Set the base URI for all XSLT transformations
- xslt_set_encoding — Set the encoding for the parsing of XML documents
- xslt_set_error_handler — Set an error handler for a XSLT processor
- xslt_set_log — Set the log file to write log messages to
- xslt_set_object — Sets the object in which to resolve callback functions
- xslt_set_sax_handler — Set SAX handlers for a XSLT processor
- xslt_set_sax_handlers — Set the SAX handlers to be called when the XML document gets processed
- xslt_set_scheme_handler — Set Scheme handlers for a XSLT processor
- xslt_set_scheme_handlers — Set the scheme handlers for the XSLT processor
- xslt_setopt — Set options on a given xsl processor