CLXXVII. xdiff Functions
xdiff extension creates and applies patches to both text and binary files.
To use xdiff, you will need libxdiff installed, available on the libxdiff homepage https://www.xmailserver.org/xdiff-lib.html.
Poznámka: You'll need at least libxdiff 0.7 for these functions to be aware of memory_limit.
xdiff is currently available through PECL https://pecl.php.net/package/xdiff.
If PEAR is available on your *nix-like system you can use the pear installer to install the xdiff extension, by the following command: pear -v install xdiff.
You can always download the tar.gz package and install xdiff by hand:
- xdiff_file_diff_binary -- Make binary diff of two files
- xdiff_file_diff -- Make unified diff of two files
- xdiff_file_merge3 -- Merge 3 files into one
- xdiff_file_patch_binary -- Patch a file with a binary diff
- xdiff_file_patch -- Patch a file with an unified diff
- xdiff_string_diff_binary -- Make binary diff of two strings
- xdiff_string_diff -- Make unified diff of two strings
- xdiff_string_merge3 -- Merge 3 strings into one
- xdiff_string_patch_binary -- Patch a string with a binary diff
- xdiff_string_patch -- Patch a string with an unified diff